The model of the modular production line is consisted of:
- Mitsubishi Electric Melfa Assista collaborative robot,
- Mitsubishi Electric RH-CH Scara robot,
- Mitsubishi Electric MELSEC Q Series PLC-a,
- Sick TriSpector 1060 3D Vision system,
- Sick Inspector P631 2D Camera,
- OnRobot Dual Grip system with 2FG7 Finger Gripper and VGC10 Vacuum Gripper,
- Audioms Automatika doo ISO-USB-BOX motion controller,
- Audioms Automatika doo MST-107 microstep drive for stepper motors and
- Audioms Automatika doo PSB-1 power supply module with integrated motor brake.
ISO-USB-BOX motion controller with drivers for MST-107 stepper motors should provide motion of the coordinate table which is located between the Melf Assist collaborative robot and the RH-CH Scara robot. MELSEC Q series PLC is used for complete synchronization of the system’s motion.
ISO-USB-BOX motion controller communicates with PLC over a certain number of digital inputs and outputs. Automatic referencing of the coordinate table, as well as executing predefined axis movements, is done with a special script.
Thanks to the colleagues at Faculty of engineering for shagging the data with us.
Industrial Competence Centre
Faculty of engineering in Kragujevac
University of Kragujevac